Saturday, January 12, 2008

Winter Color

January is always a difficult time for me with all the color and joy of Christmas gone and basically there seems to be much gray. These bushes are in our front yard and I was drawn to the brilliant color. It made me smile at the brightness of the red. I am also enjoying a new camera by way of my daughter Anna. She got a new and improved one...so I now have her D50 Digital SLR. Right now there's alot of blurry pictures but it's improving!

I wish for you all a wonderful 2008!!








3 comments:

kenju said...

Alice, welcome back. I hope you'll put that camera to good use and show us the results.

Anna said...

Hi! Good pic. Get a cheap tripod and you will never have another blurry pic again! :) Actually, I probably have one you can have! Great try and I cant wait to see more.

kenju said...

I have a tripod that I've never used. Maybe I should take Anna's advice too! LOL