Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Alexandria










She turns 16 today! I remember holding her as a newborn and the joy I felt. Our first daughter giving birth to our first grandchild...priceless. Anyway, Alex is one of a kind...she's a trendsetter, she makes us laugh, she's very artistic and creative like her dad and she loves the Lord. It has been a joy to watch her grow in so many ways. In the above picture she is wearing a "Sweet 16" corsage that my good friend Judy (kenju) made for her. It was popular where I grew up and I had one too (many, many years ago!). I knew Alex would enjoy it!! Happy Birthday Alex? We love you, Grandma & Granddaddy...

3 comments:

Anna said...

She is so sweet! I love that pic with her legs curled up under her! It doesnt get cuter than that!

Times goes so fast!

Love you Alex!

Love,
Aunt Anna

kenju said...

Thanks for the mention, Alice. Alex is a beautiful girl (this photo doesn't begin to show it!)

Linda said...

Happy Sweet Sixteen, Alex!!

Love the coursage - brings back "old" memories. You turn 16 and I turn 60!

Love, Auntie Linda