Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Special Routines

I remember when I'd visit my parents and I used to chuckle at their "routines" that they enjoyed so much. Especially the ones in the evening before they headed to bed. It was such a special time in their lives and it was fun to see them do these different things together. For us "hot chocolate at bedtime" has become a daily item. I don't know when it started but it has become part of our evenings and I love it! BTW...Bill makes really good hot chocolate!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Is there Bailey's in it? That just sounds good!

:)

kenju said...

Maybe I'll come and spend the night so I can have some. Okay?
LOL

P.S. I'd like Bailey's too!

kiM said...

come make me some hot chocolate, with baileys of course!!

Linda said...

Love the Louisville Pottery mugs! Hot chocolate looks good too...I have Louisville Pottery mugs in Oklahoma...maybe you both could come here and make ME hot chocolate...

Love, your favorite sister