Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trying to "Move On"


First thing that needs to happen when you are moving is to break-down! So that's what happened before we ever left Raleigh, NC. We spent one more night there and got a new "something" and off we went to Louisville, KY to live nearer family. We downsized 45 years of stuff into a small U-Haul and a trailer (WOW!). It was a smooth trip and we have been here about a month now. We have settled in our place here and I have gone back to work. As soon as I get my camera back from Anna I'll post pictures of this beautiful part of the country.

4 comments:

kenju said...

Alice, was the bridge the Yeager Bridge in WV? Sure looks like it. We miss you guys!

Alice said...

That's it Judy! I didn't know until we got to Raleigh that Bill was driving and taking pictures... We miss you guys too!

Anna said...

Great pics....that is hilarious that Dad was taking pictures while driving...that must be where I get it from! ANYTHING for THAT picture! ;)

Love you!

Anna said...

Testing.