Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Happy Father's Day" DAD!

This is my wonderful Dad...Art! He is 89 years old and he is a very active man. For 40+ years he's been a Shrine Santa at Christmas and as you can see he makes a beautiful Santa Claus! He has brought me love and joy for all the years of my life. God couldn't have blessed me with a better Dad. He has a wonderful wife Flo, and then there's my favorite sister Linda and of course "me". My mother passed away in 2002 and my brother passed away last fall (Oct 31st blog) but I know they're watching over us all. My dad is also the grandfather of 3 and great grandfather of 11 (and he knows them all!!!). HAPPY FATHER'S DAY... DAD!!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love that picture! We can count our blessings that Dad is still with us and "going strong". Thanks for the memories...Your favorite sister

kenju said...

That's a good photo, Alice.Tell him I said Happy Father's Day!


(Hello from Myrtle Beach!)

Anna said...

I remember this pic! Ya'll look really great! I sure miss him!
:) Love you Mom!