Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Project Black: Roxy

Meet "Roxy". She's a Lab mix and she loves her life at the Shrout home. Sarah (13) feeds, bathes and brushes her all the time (well, most of the time!). They brought her back from North Carolina about 4 years ago and she rules the backyard now. The funniest thing about Roxy is since we have moved here she has fallen in love with Bill. She follows him everywhere (literally on his heels) and even though he acts like it bothers him sometimes...he really enjoys her a lot!


5 comments:

timtim said...

great shot of miss roxy! I'm sure Bill does love her. Who could resist? Enjoyed all of your project black shots so far! I may get one up soon!

kenju said...

Oh, I am sure that Bill doesn't really get bothered by Roxy!! LOL

She sure is cute. Sometimes I miss having a dog, but then I slap myself and remember the last one we had.

Hope you are well. We got home yesterday and I am exhausted from driving 850 miles in 4 days.

Anna said...

What a good pic of her! I know Dad loves her attention!

Raven said...

Roxy is BEAUTIFUL! Lovely photo of her too. Cool shot of the i phone down below as well.

Dianne said...

Roxy is beautiful!