Sunday, June 3, 2007

God's Precious Gifts


It's been a few days since I posted...a few very full days! I wanted you to meet the three blessings in my life (besides a wonderful husband (Bill) of 44 years. My children (Anna, Bill, III and Kim) have always been there for me, both the good times and the difficult times. I love how their lives and that of their spouses are grounded in their faith and they have instilled that in their children (our 11 beautiful grandchildren!). To them...thank you for who you are now and for where you are going in life. I love you dearly.

14 comments:

kenju said...

Now where have I seen that before??!! LOL

They are indeed beautiful people; in spirit as well as body.

Anna said...

Love the thought....I cant stand that pic of me. YUCK...

I miss you too!

Love you.
~me.

kiM said...

mom, that is a sweet blog. I have to agree with anna on the pic. Is there something wrong with my neck?
i love you and i am thankful for you.
bye

Beverly said...

Our children are indeed precious gifts, aren't they. I do so enjoy Anna's blog. I met her through Mrs. Kenju.

Anna said...

Can you change that pic please? Do three....one of each kid that we like! :)

Anonymous said...

Alice that looks like a great group of kids you've got there. I know you're proud.

I am getting a kick out of reading their responses to your posts...LOL!!!

kenju said...

I agree with them, Alice, the pic is not good of Anna, since she is much prettier than that!

It is time for you to post something else, isn't it? How about lunch this week?

Anna said...

Still waiting for you to change that pic...

And thanks Judy....I know my moms password I could post one of myself! What do you think?

Anna said...

In my defense, this was taken a long time ago...I am older now and look better! :)

Linda said...

Anna/Kim, You are both beautiful no matter which picture your mother posts. I'd give anything to see your smiling faces at my door! Auntie Linda

Anna said...

Love you Linda! Take care of my mommy!

wkb3 said...

I don't know - I kind of like the picture! Can you blow it up?

Anna said...

You were always the troublemaker in the middle!

wkb3 said...

Excuse me? Who's calling who the troublemaker?