Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


This is a picture of my dad (Art) taken about 3 years ago with his 11 great-grandchildren when he came to visit us in Kentucky along with my brother & sister. Our 3 children were their only grandchildren. My mom (Hazel) and dad were awesome grandparents and great-grandparents! Mom passed away in Dec., 2002. Dad is now 88 years old. I want him to know how much I love him and look forward to my visit with him, my brother Arthur & sister Linda next week (6/21). Dad is retired from the Army and lives in Lawton-Ft. Sill, Oklahoma. We love you Dad...Happy Father's Day! Bill & Alice

3 comments:

Anna said...

What a wonderful trip that was! Happy Grandfathers Day Grandaddy! I sure miss you and love you way over here in London! Take care.
~Anna

Linda said...

It was a fun trip. Can't wait to get back to see ALL the children. Maybe next year...Love you Dad. Happy Father's Day....Linda Lou

kenju said...

Hey, I got your call. We are away and I will call you soon. Enjoy your trip to see your family.